Terms and Conditions
Below are the terms and conditions attached to buying an online ticket to visit Kilmainham Gaol Museum.
1. Tickets purchased online, by phone or in person, are non-refundable or exchangeable, unless for any reason the tour is cancelled, in which case the whole amount, including the booking fee, will be refunded by the same method in which the original purchase was made.
2. Promotional vouchers and discounts must be redeemed at time of purchase; some offers are not available for advance bookings, please check the terms and conditions which come with the offer.
3. If a student ticket is purchased, you are required to bring official student identification with you. If authentic identification cannot be provided when requested you will be required to purchase an adult ticket and will not be refunded the ticket already purchased. The final decision with regard to the production of identity and its suitability to prove age rests with the staff of Kilmainham Gaol, and the company’s decision in this matter is final.
4. If you book the wrong product in error, please let us know immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org in order for us to change the booking. If you do not do so within one hour of making the original booking you will not be entitled to a refund as per condition number 1.
5. If you fail to attend a tour for whatever reason you will not be entitled to a refund.
6. Your data will be held securely by the company and will not be passed on to any third parties without your express permission. Data collected will only be used in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected, and will not be used for any other use than that related to Kilmainham Gaol.
7. It is not permissible to book school tours using this on-line booking system as doing so could lead to Child Protection issues. Schools are advised that under the terms of the Free Educational Visits for Schools Scheme, certain qualifying school/educational visits are permitted free of charge provided certain conditions are met. Further details regarding the Free Educational Visits and how to book are available here.
8. If making a Heritage Card booking then you must bring the appropriate Heritage Card with you and it must be valid at the time of your visit. Alternatively you may purchase a Heritage Card at the time of your visit.